Sunday, December 10, 2017

Art Dump, High School, and College Oh my

My senior year of high school and becoming a college freshman has taken up so much of my time that I almost forgot that this blog existed until my brother told me that some people that he knew found my blog and really liked it and my work. So, thank you! Just because I've been busy doesn't mean I haven't stopped making art, I've actually made a ton but most of it is traditional because I haven't had a computer or laptop for a few months. So here is some stuff that I've done over the past six months. Most of the stuff I've been doing is in my sketchbook or is from bookbinding (a new hobby of mine and I'm also picking embroidering back up), but these are most of the projects I've been doing in class or in my free time. Enjoy!