Thursday, March 17, 2016

Portraits and SCAD

Have been on sort of an art/creative block for a little while now, so I've just been passing my time painting portraits and going back to fundamentals. I used a ref of this lovely lady. Also, today at school Mr. Menendez, at teacher of mine who is really helping me with my portfolio and career, got me out of choir today and let join his class for a bit while some people from SCAD talked about their school and what kinds of opportunities they have to offer. And I'm gonna be real honest, I'm super interested. I'm still really hesitant to go to art school because of what my dad others keep saying. But this place really seems like a great opportunity for me, and could give me almost exactly what I've wanted my whole life. It worries me so much though. It's away from home. My boyfriend doesn't want me to go. My dad defiantly doesn't want me to go. It's a hard decision.