Thursday, July 30, 2015

Zbrush experience

I downloaded the free trial of Zbrush this week and have been using it for the last three days. At first I was pretty cautious because it's a new software to me, I didn't have a very fruitful experience with 3D in the past, and it's just not a strong medium for me. But now my opinion has completely changed. Experimenting with Zbrush was actually really fun and tremendously easy compared to others I've used. I haven't made much except for some aliens and an attempted dragon.



This is one of the first that I have finished, and honestly, Zbrush is so amazing because it just saved me so much time. It saved me probably and hours worth of trying to design this alien. With Zbrush, this entire thing was one giant happy accident for vague idea. All in all, I'm really happy with this and hope I can use it more often in the future.